Heart of Ohio Family Health is committed to providing thorough, compassionate care to meet the health needs of women of all ages.
Learn more about our OB/GYN services.
We have a team of trained physicians, nurse midwives, and other medical professionals who provide patients with high-quality care. If you’re planning on getting a routine exam, starting birth control, having a baby, or addressing a medical issue, Heart of Ohio Family Health can help. Our OB/GYN doctors can screen for cancer, treat infections, and diagnose any problems you may be having.
We offer our patients a variety of services, including the following:
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screenings
- Colon cancer screenings
- Breast examinations and mammogram referrals
- Endometrial biopsies
- Regular checkups
- Treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding and other menstrual disorders
- Menopausal issues
Birth Control Services:
- Birth control counseling, including IUD insertion and removal
- Permanent birth control counseling
- Contraceptive management for teens
- Nutrition counseling
- Management of complicated pregnancies
- Tobacco cessation
- CenteringPregnancy® group pregnancy programs
Our Women’s Health Team’s goal is to provide you with honest and attentive care, regardless of your situation. At Heart of Ohio Family Health, we work with families in a variety of financial positions.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and most commercial health insurance plans.
Learn more about our accepted payment options or call (614) 235-5555 to schedule an appointment today.