Heart of Ohio Family Health Can Help You Obtain Health Insurance!
- A Photo ID: driver's license, passport, OH ID Card, student ID, etc.
- Your Social Security Card (everyone that is applying for coverage)
- Non-citizens must bring Green Card or Immigration Document
- A 1040 Tax Form or a recent pay stub
882 South Hamilton Road
Columbus, OH 43213
2365 Innis Road
Columbus, OH 43224
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Closed Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.
- Health insurance helps to ensure that you and your family are protected against the financial hardships that may result from health care expenses.
- Health insurance provides many free preventative-care services.
- If you have health insurance, your yearly costs are limited.
- Without health insurance, you may not be able to afford medical care when you need it most.
- People with health insurance are more likely to go to the hospital before their condition worsens and becomes more expensive to treat.
- Studies prove that people with diabetes who do not have health insurance have a higher mortality rate than people who have diabetes and health insurance.
- If you have more dependents than most people, then you may get more out of a family policy for health insurance.
- Some colleges, universities, and international programs require proof of health insurance to be enrolled.
- You may receive a high life insurance premium if you have health insurance.
- Health insurance can help you to get better quality care as a member of a coordinated health plan.